Friday, 24 March 2017

Wake up world!!! 
I've seen blacks been marginalized, 
I've seen white supremacy, 
I've seen kids going to bed hungry, 
I've seen people strickened by poverty. 

I know people are seeking refuge in other areas because of war,
They can't live in their homes because of pestilence,
Some are held hostage because of diseases,
Some face discrimination because of the lifestyle.

Believe me or not but while you were reading this, a girl got raped
While you were reading the previous line, a child added the infant mortality rate up
While you were reading the words before this, that hungry kid died of malnutrition
Oh, another child just got married. 

That food that you spoilt right now, someone is hungry for it.
You are in school and you are not ready to learn, check the amout of kids that are wishing to maximize that opportunity.

I didn't write this to make you feel guity but I wrote this because.....  Oh, hmmmm,  she just got pregnant and shes a teen.

Wake up world!!!


Mc-Authored 💪💪💪

No comments:

Post a Comment